Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Anarchy Wonder

What would the world look like if everyone was an anarchist?
Would it be torn up, or would it actually be better than ours?
If everyone had freedom to express themselves, and corroded conformity, then we'd all be so different that wars may take place, but we'd be free. There would be no controversy over world leaders. There would be no royalty. There would be no uniform for anything.
Then again, we'd all destroy things. We may choose to get along, or we may be at each other's throats. We would have no ruling body, no representative, no laws, and we would run rampant, all killing and stealing.

It may be good, it may be bad. We may never know, no matter how much we want to.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/criss_angel-anarchy_symbol.jpg

For those of you who haven't seen it, this is the anarchist symbol. Know it, love it, worship it. I'm joking about the last two bits, but it's good to know.
Actually, there was a spray-painted one of these on a dumpster behind my old school in the US. I asked my dad about it, and he said anarchy was bad, and it would thrust us all into death. I might agree, I might not. I'm not sure yet.
And, to everyone's joy, I've got a decent amount of time today, so I can do a citation!
Image by/found on-
Stewart, David J. "Criss Angel, the Occult and Satanism." Criss Angel EXPOSED!. Web. 20 Oct 2009.

No comments: