Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A New Ponder

Haven't found the myth yet, but I will! I'll do it on the weekend, when I'm bored and have no homework.


Also, when I came home today, I thought about my post and realized a literacy link! How amazing!


The theory of a never ending cup of tea is used in a series of books I've read called Barry Trotter. They're all a totally innappropriate parody, I wouldn't really reccommend them, but in the second one, it's mentioned the someone is drinking a magical cup of coffee that never ends, that also put Starbucks out of buisness.


I also had a thought- What would happen if the Earth was a cube?


I mean, would we fall of the edge and land on the other side of the world?


Would there be an Edge where water would run down into the vast infinity of space, only to not fall due to antigravity?


Would we have the same orbital patterns?


Would we have day and night, or would there be never-ending days in some regions and eternal darkness in others?


What about the corners? Would they have land? Could water stay on them?


Would our planet be too hot for life forms?



That is one of the weird things you think of when you're me...






I chose this picture just because I thought it was interesting to see a cube-shaped galactic body.

Pretty cool, isn't it? It's an image from a videogame, Spore. One of their patches caused a slight problem...

Image Citation-

"The Right Angle? Spore Adds Cube Planets." ROCK, PAPER, SHOTGUN, 20/10/08. Web. 7 Oct 2009. .

No comments: